Infographics are a great way to get the word out about your business. A well designed, well researched piece can do some heavy promotion, while generating serious traffic to your website. We cultivated a list of incredible ways to share and promote your infographic. We constantly add more, so check back with us for more ideas.
Get the word out in the following ways.
3. Break up each data point, statistic, or fun fact, then meter it out over time via scheduled tweets on Twitter. Use Bit.ly to link these back to the full infographic. Copy this approach via Facebook, too.
For example, tweet this: “People are more likely to survive a plane crash than click a banner ad.”
4. Expand all data points into an ebook to offer to clients, say, in exchange for signing up for your company newsletter or blog.
6. Identify relevant industry blogs and websites. Reach out to this community with your infographic, always embedding a super-valuable backlink to your website. Keep a directory of the people you’ve contacted, and build relationships.
7. Mobilize your network! Ask influencers in your network to share or repost your piece.
1. Submit your infographic to the following directories. Don’t forget to backlink!
2. Feature the infographic as a news item in an independent press release. Include a link to the full IG, and distribute it through a free or paid news distribution service like PRWeb, PR Newswire, and PR Leap .
3. EMAIL! Highlight your IG in specially created email campaign, sent to an existing contacts list. Embed a teaser (a selected segment) with a link to the full image.
4. Put it on your blog, as well as a resources-type section, where it will live and potentially where you house all your “higher value” content and linkable assets. This will ensure you get two pieces of crawlable content!