Is your homepage selling, or does it have the curb appeal of the home above?
Sometimes it’s hard to know. To make things easier, we’ve come up with a list of questions for you to compare against your site to find out if your homepage is doing the work you need it to.
HERE WE GO!
1. Can someone glance at your homepage and understand exactly what you do?
2. Clear call action. Does your homepage direct a call, purchase, partnership?
3. Have you established credibility? Are your testimonials taking center stage?
4. Language. Are you using too much industry jargon?
5. Do you have a clearly explained value proposition?
6. Value offer. Where’s your white paper, free consultation, etc?
7. Does your imagery serves a purpose?
8. Curb Appeal: Is your web design current?
If you you answered yes to most, congratulations your homepage is most likely doing it’s job. If you answered no, it might be time to make some critical updates. Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression!
Speaking of curb appeal…maybe for my next house! A girl can dream.