Congratulations. Your Infographic (IG) is ready to publish and share. With the right approach, it can do some heavy lifting. Here are some ways to get the word out.
Get the word out in the following ways.
3. Break up each data point, statistic, or fun fact, then meter it out over time via scheduled tweets on Twitter. Use Bit.ly to link these back to the full IG. Copy this approach via Facebook, too.
For example, tweet this: “People are more likely to survive a plane crash than click a banner ad.”
4. Expand all data points into an ebook to offer to clients, say, in exchange for signing up for your company newsletter or blog.
6. Identify relevant industry blogs and websites. Reach out to this community with your IG, always embedding a super-valuable backlink to your website. Keep a directory of the people you’ve contacted, and build relationships.
7. Mobilize your network! Ask influencers in your network to share or repost your piece.
8. Send to perspective clients via email or as printed piece via snail mail. What a way to stand out!
1. Submit your IG to the following directories. Don’t forget to backlink!
2. Feature the IG as a news item in an independent press release. Include a link to the full IG, and distribute it through a free or paid news distribution service like PRWeb, PR Newswire, and PR Leap .
3. EMAIL! Highlight your IG in specially created email campaign, sent to an existing contacts list. Embed a teaser (a selected segment) with a link to the full image.
4. Put it on your blog, as well as a resources-type section, where it will live and potentially where you house all your “higher value” content and linkable assets. This will ensure you get two pieces of crawlable content!